Election results published online!
You may or may not have noticed the figureheads with the recent election results. The elections for the student body councils took place on the 8th and 9th May 2019 at the university library. All information about the election can be found in the election announcements.
If you don’t remember the candidates of your faculty, you can coose your faculty below to find their introductions:
If you want to know more about the student councils in general, we recommend you this German video:
If you still wonder, what to do as a member of the student council of a faculty, we offer you this list of possible tasks and opportunities:
- organization of events for students not only from the respective faculty. Especially if you are not completely satisfied with the recent events, you should take part with some new ideas.
- compromising between students and lecturers
- treasurer: responsible for finances
- introduction for the first semester students: events, support, equipment (lab coat, hammer)
- visit workshops at national Meetings, networking, exploring new ideas
- public relations including a lot of creative space
Further deadlines, that might be important for you:
- 5th and 8th to 10th of April, 10 am to 2 pm: electoral register is displayed, especially useful, if you are a member of more than one faculty, in order to decide which of them shall be your constituency
- 10th of April, 2 pm: deadline for the handing in of election proposals
- 11th of April, 2 pm: deadline for corrections in the electoral register
- 18th of April, 2 pm: deadline for requests to postal vote
- 9th of May, 6 pm: Deadline for the Arrival of the election letters
All of these things can be handled in the office of the student council next to the library.